The programme covers seven research projects:
- Productive uses of energy in the street food sector
- Gender factor in political economy of energy sector dynamics.
- Gender and Fossil Fuels Subsidy Reform
- Female microenterprise creation and business models for private sector distribution of low-cost off-grid LED lighting
- Unlocking the benefits of productive uses of energy
- Building the Evidence Base for Women’s Empowerment and Entrepreneurship to Improve Energy Interventions’ Effectiveness: A Literature Review
The research is conducted by consortia that include research institutions, NGOs and private companies, thereby offering the capability to both perform high quality research and create links to policy and practice.
The ENERGIA Gender and Energy Research Programme is funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID)
Research projects receive Best Paper Awards at Diana International Entrepreneurship Research Conference
Bangkok, August 2, 2018 — We proudly announce that two projects from our Research Programme have been awarded at the Diana International Ent
• • •
NEW YORK, July 9, 2018 – ENERGIA presented the preliminary findings of the Gender and Energy Research Programme at the High-Level Pol
• • •
ENERGIA, International Network on Gender and Sustainable Energy, will present evidence from its Gender and Energy Research Programme
• • •
Ashden, Energia, DFID 2015.