Are you driven by a desire to contribute to gender equality, women empowerment and poverty reduction by scaling up energy access in development countries? Do you have knowledge and experience in project management and administration? Are you keen to be part of a process that translates project interventions and their implementation into concrete outcomes? Are you a team player, with good conceptual skills and excellent social and communication skills?
We are currently looking for a:
Project Officer (senior-level)
for 32 hours per week project-based position
As a Project Officer (PO) you contribute to the performance of ENERGIA’s programs as well as the performance of the ENERGIA International Secretariat:
- You contribute to the management and administration of the programs to ensure the successful implementation and delivery on the programs’ objectives, interventions, work plans and budgets.
- You facilitate the programs’ technical and financial reporting and external communications to donors and partners.
- You manage procurement/quality management procedures and subcontractors with partners and consultants.
- You manage the implementation and improvements to the program’ monitoring plans and learning agenda
- You contribute to the continuation of the programs through successful acquisition of new funding.
- You manage the programs archives and coordinate administrative and secretarial activities with the Project Assistant.
- You support the ENERGIA Program Manager in facilitating and organizing internal processes (planning, monitoring, reporting, team work) and the programs external evaluations.
Your position is part of the ENERGIA International Secretariat. You will be supervised by the ENERGIA Program Manager and engage directly with other ENERGIA and Green team members.
Closing date: April 7, 2017
Click here for the full job description.